Meru Accounting is India’s leading bookkeeping firm that has a global presence and also provides its services on payables account management. We track your accounts on a very regular note and also help your business run smoother.
Solutions for Payables Accounting
Meru Accounting’s accounts payable processing solutions are innovative and flexible. Thus, we provide clients with the capacity of converting their procedures for accounts payable into the system. The accounts payable accounting solutions are flexible, cost-effective and also quick in implementing. Our accounts payable processing has been created by integrating several technologies. Further, the accounts payable help provided by us are of superior quality. It could have to be matched by very fewer companies. Also, our services are innovative and comprehensive.
Meru Accounting provides the following solutions:
- The updates of the system via an assessment of the trends relating to the history of purchase and price of the supplier;
- Providing summaries (by a segment, age, and so on) of money one owes the vendors;
- Assessing supplies that are not billed, opening PO commitments, and so on;
- Reconciling accounting statements of vendors with your books;
- Preparing account statements of vendors;
- Maintaining accounts payable records;
- Preparing debit or credit notes wherever needed;
- Preparing instructions for supplier payment disbursements, due through direct transfer or checks;
- Using ‘account direct’ payments via documentary credits based on the bank’s suggestions;
- Recommending early pay of the invoices of suppliers wherein cash discounts which are attractive are made accessible;
- Updation of the accounts payable system through supplier bill processing;
- Resolving open issues via follow-up of alerts or escalations;
- Approving and also verifying bills from the suppliers after making a match with the purchase orders and receipts of goods/services;
- Processing services for the invoice;
- Supplier invoices; Buy orders;
- Evidence pertaining to the receipts for goods and services.
When a company places an order and receives goods or services in advance for paying for them, we term it as the company is purchasing the good on accounts or on credit. We also consider the vendor or supplier of the goods on credit as a creditor. But, in case the company receiving the goods does not sign a promissory note, then the company records the vendor’s invoice (bill) in its liability account as Accounts Payable.
The process of payables involves getting into a colossal amount of detail so that we enter only accurate and legitimate amounts in the accounting system. Contact us Today! for more information about process of payables and payables Management, We are happy to assist you.
Most of the details that need review are in the below documents.
Major of the details that need to be reviewed will be found in the below documents
And if the above-mentioned points are appropriately and successfully taken care of then the accounts payable process will also benefit and positively affect the company’s cash position, credit rating and relationship with its suppliers.
So it’s critically important to have everything organized and in a proper systematic way. This will,then help and play a significant role in keeping your vendors happy. Paying your suppliers regularly will also have a positive effect on your business and that’s what keeps the client happy and satisfied.
Bargain terms on a better price but never on the premise of compromise. So, the bargain should be such where no one is on the losing end and yet both achieve what they need by giving the other what they want. Hence, below are some terms that can be taken into consideration to make the whole process workable:
- Always know the actual/true cost–
Having a proper pricing structure and history of the vendor is crucial, because it will help you identify the trends.
- Put forward realistic expectation–
With proper know-how of the vendor’s history, will help to be step-ahead of the situation.
- Understanding the vendor’s language–
A lot of vendors spell their constraints in their invoices.
- Open ended-discussion with the vendor–
Even after all the internal work, always remember to listen before you act.